Time: February 19, 2017 from 3:30pm to 6pm
Location: Shuiwei Village Center, inside Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan (水围新家园)
Street: 198 Shuiwei Cun (水围村198号)
Website or Map: https://www.google.com/maps/p…
Event Type: networking
Organized By: Bailey H
Latest Activity: Feb 13, 2017
Browse books, meet people, and exchange ideas at our event next Sunday!
At our last get-together in January, we talked about our "words of the year" for 2017 and made a reading list organized around four different themes: spontaneity, focus, inspiration, and balance. Here it is below, with some photos taken by our amazing volunteer Edison:
Want to know what we'll be doing at our next event on the 19th? Well, you'll just have to come and find out for yourself.
About the Book Exchange
• We are Shenzhen's biggest expat library, with around 700 English books and 200 Chinese/foreign language ones.
• During events we open up our collection for checkouts, returns, discussions, and the occasional special event.
• Run on volunteer power and hosted at a community center, we are always free and open to the public. No cover charge, no need to bring a book (although donations are always welcome).
• Drop by anytime from 3:30-6pm. You can make a quick book run or hang out for hours, it's entirely up to you.
• We meet twice a month, on Sunday afternoons.
We’re inside an apartment complex called Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan (水围新家园). Once inside, walk all the way to the back and we’ll be on the right.
If you get lost, call Bailey (18118783345) for help! And see below for a handy set of directions starting from Fumin Station, Subway Line 4 (the red one).
Shuiwei Community Service Center (Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan)
198 Shuiwei Cun, Futian District, Shenzhen
Scan our QR code to keep up with Shenzhen's largest expat library!