Time: March 23, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm
Location: Shuiwei Village Center, inside Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan (水围新家园)
Street: 198 Shuiwei Cun (水围村198号)
Website or Map: https://www.google.com/maps/p…
Event Type: networking
Organized By: Bailey H
Latest Activity: Mar 14
We're switching things up. Next event, instead of our usual weekend get together, we'll be open from 7-9pm on a Thursday evening (Mar. 23).
Although the timeframe is a little shorter, attendees can still browse books, meet people, and exchange ideas at our meetup.
About the Book Exchange
• We are Shenzhen's biggest expat library, with around 700 English books and 200 Chinese/foreign language ones.
• During events we open up our collection for checkouts, returns, discussions, and the occasional special event.
• Run on volunteer power and hosted at a community center, we are always free and open to the public. No cover charge, no registration, no need to bring a book (although donations are always welcome).
• Drop by anytime during our events. You can make a quick book run or hang out for hours, it's entirely up to you.
• We meet twice a month, on Sunday afternoons or weekday evenings. We post about our events about a week in advance on Meetup, ShenzhenParty.com, ShenzhenStuff.com, and WeChat (ID: BookExchange).
We’re inside an apartment complex called Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan (水围新家园). Once inside, walk all the way to the back and we’ll be on the right.
If you get lost, call Bailey (18118783345) for help! And see below for a handy set of directions starting from Fumin Station, Subway Line 4 (the red one).
Shuiwei Community Service Center (Shuiwei Xin Jiayuan)
198 Shuiwei Cun, Futian District, Shenzhen
Some photos from our last event, plus our reading list for 2017:
Scan our QR code to keep up with Shenzhen's largest expat library!