Time: November 3, 2017 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Location: SimplyWork 2.0 (Fulizhen Building)
Street: 3F Fulizhen Building, 1 Kefa Road, Nanshan, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区科发路1号富利臻大厦3F
Website or Map: http://map.baidu.com/mobile/w…
Event Type: network/business
Organized By: Jay Cho
Latest Activity: Oct 27, 2017
This event is free, but you must register through the main event page at Hardware Massive to attend:https://hardwaremassive.com/events/2017/11/how-unlock-eu-and-latam-markets-your-hardware
About Jeff Katz
Jeff is an excellent communicator with extensive experience in professional software and hardware development across a wide range of environments and languages in an even more diverse set of problem spaces including physical access control, financial services, e-commerce, home entertainment and automotive. He is currently focusing on the Internet of Things.
As a technologist, architect, full-stack software, hardware, and RF engineer, Jeff enjoys getting his hands dirty throughout the entire process and derives satisfaction from building and leading amazing teams and from working with great people to solve real and interesting problems.
Brick and mortar retail has become an essential part of growth for consumer hardware. Despite the gradual consumer shift toward online channels, connected products are difficult to showcase in an online setting. Physical stores are an essential part of showcasing the new technologies in consumer tech. Getting your products on the shelves in Europe and North America can be a challenge, above and beyond the regulatory hurdles which you might face. You need strong partners, relationship management, and the right connections.
• 6:30: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 7:00: Opening, Demos & Pitches
简介 - 谁想要介绍他们的产品或服务请上前去，每人2分钟。
• 7:20: Speakers' Talks w/ Q&A
• 8:20: Networking, Beer & Pizza
• 9:30: Event Ends
This event is supported by:
• Clarity - Clarity designs and develop web and mobile applications: they bring ideas to life. www.clarityhk.com
• Borsam IP devotes itself to help SME protecting their intellectual property rights in China. www.borsamip.com
• Startup Launchpad - Asia’s largest hardware startup tradeshow held in Hong Kong that gives new companies access to 60,000+ distributors and retailers worldwide.
• BSG Berkeley Sourcing Group - An international turnkey manufacture provider for hardware startups. www.berkeleysg.com
• FirstShotz is China's largest no risk marketing and distribution agency. www.firstshotz.com
• SimplyWork - An international and nurturing coworking space based in Shenzhen, which has 8 spaces in different districts. www.simplywork.cn
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP'd through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.