2011 International Mobile Phone Congress
Oct 21 – 23 – Shenzhen
- IMPC is supported by the Chinese Government and aims to gather worldwide buyers to meet qualified China based Mobile Phone OEM, ODM, IDH and brand manufacturers.
- IMPC facilitates buyers to expand their network in the mobile phone industry in order to consolidate their product roadmap and enhance their brand and their target market.
- IMPC also provides a platform to share exclusive marketing information and design trends through the angle of telecom professionals, leaders & planners involved in the mobile phone industry.
- There will be plenty of new product ,designs, technologies and solutions that will be released and attendees will get the opportunity to build business and strategic relationships with global operators and Tier1 ODM such as Huawei, ZTE, TCL, BYD, Gionee, Malata, Konka, Umeox, and many others as well as chipset makers such as Qualcomm, MTK, Spreadtrum, Mstar.
- New Release: Hundreds of new products will be unveiled, technologies, and phones launched by Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and many others along with the three largest Chinese operators and get the opportunities to discuss with these Tier1 industry players.
- Meeting for Operators: International operators will have the opportunity to discuss with the three largest Chinese operators and review Key topics about the Telecom industry.
- Networking: Telecom professional leaders will share exclusive insights on the mobile phone design industry during the congress.
- Organized trip to visit key suppliers: Buyers will have the opportunity to visit suppliers’ headquarters and production lines.
- Lounge: Provide a platform for attendees to meet strategic partners and build business friendship while enjoying delicacies with elegant music & environment.
Welcome to IMPC!
- EIMMIIT Electronic Information Management of Ministry of Industry Information Technology
- EICGP The Economic & Information Commission of Guangdong Province
- CISTIS Commission of Information and Science Technology Industry of Shenzhen
- Futian Government