Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

我是维奇's Discussions (4,773)

Discussions Replied To (4623) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto."

我是维奇 replied on Wednesday to Breaking news from holidays 3 Chinese ‘Chikan’ Arrested for Sexual Harassment in Japan

99 on Thursday
Reply by Robert

":D :D :D "

我是维奇 replied on Tuesday to Google and Gmail blocked in China??

28 on Tuesday
Reply by Marina

"William has relatives living in Fanling and we have friends living in Sheung Shui. T…"

我是维奇 replied Apr 13 to On the news today: China to restrict visits by Shenzhen residents to Hong Kong: NPC deputy

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

"Yes, that is exactly what I thought: that it's your usual manner, to provide useless…"

我是维奇 replied Apr 13 to On the news today: China to restrict visits by Shenzhen residents to Hong Kong: NPC deputy

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

"When was the last time you actually lived in Hong Kong? As far as I am aware, you've…"

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

"Ok, let's wait and see how it's not going to make any difference. I'm convinced it w…"

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

"I said it's not critical. Would a 7% pay cut be critical for me? Certainly not! I'd…"

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

":-) And as I already told you, since you can't apply for the NET Scheme (because you…"

我是维奇 replied Apr 13 to Ready to take a leap?

23 Apr 13
Reply by Zen on my back

"And fair enough: with 50K you should be able to afford very decent accomodation in p…"

我是维奇 replied Apr 13 to Ready to take a leap?

23 Apr 13
Reply by Zen on my back

"Important, but certainly not critical! The problem of parallel traders had to be tak…"

147 on Wednesday
Reply by Suba Kok

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service