Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Xander's Discussions (694)

Discussions Replied To (615) Replies Latest Activity

"Why would they do this when there are hundreds of massage parlours they can go in an…"

Xander replied on Sunday to Four Chinese women net big bucks posing as online pimps

4 yesterday
Reply by Boys Suck

"It is true, there are Asian guys here and elsewhere who actually act like a man and…"

Xander replied on Sunday to why do Chinese women like to ask do u want to get married on the first date or even before?

99 10 hours ago
Reply by iWolf

"they only do with white guys;) they will also buy them dinner too;) Chinese guys hav…"

Xander replied on Saturday to why do Chinese women like to ask do u want to get married on the first date or even before?

99 10 hours ago
Reply by iWolf

"So if Chinese parents only want their son to marry a Chinese girl that's "just how i…"

Xander replied on Saturday to why do Chinese women like to ask do u want to get married on the first date or even before?

99 10 hours ago
Reply by iWolf

"The idea that most Chinese women who date foreigners are looking to move abroad is a…"

Xander replied on Friday to why do Chinese women like to ask do u want to get married on the first date or even before?

99 10 hours ago
Reply by iWolf

"China is also one of if not the world leader in renewable energy use. Look at the fu…"

Xander replied on Friday to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Raven

"A visit to the bank- enough said. Anyone who goes into a Chinese bank and morphs int…"

Xander replied on Thursday to TIC - This Is China

174 8 hours ago
Reply by 我是维奇

"I'm on her side on this. Most of the things that you have talked about are just excu…"

Xander replied Jun 30 to Why is it so difficult to understand?

51 on Thursday
Reply by Ubiquitous

"Which Indian restaurant is that? I love a Ruby Murray and am always looking for good…"

Xander replied Jun 26 to Query

19 Jun 30
Reply by Mike46

"Well thank you for trashing my home.  Do you want to post a photo of yours? I hope y…"

Xander replied Jun 22 to Unreasonably high cost of living destroys the competiveness of Shenzhen

101 on Friday
Reply by laodirtywai

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service