Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Pool Junkie's Discussions (695)

Discussions Replied To (618) Replies Latest Activity

My Weixin is on my page

"mMy dog is a Poodle/Schnauzer mix, he's great for me because as long as I walk him t…"

Pool Junkie replied on Thursday to Dog Ownership Advise

40 yesterday
Reply by David Ho

"It says nothing at all about Chinese women, divorce is very commonplace and I've not…"

Pool Junkie replied on Wednesday to http://www.szdaily.com/content/2015-01/28/content_11115284.htm

29 13 hours ago
Reply by Ubiquitous

"The word itself is not offensive, I just hate it when people who know me and know my…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 25 to Is it offensive to call foreignors " laowai" ?

146 on Friday
Reply by Filthy Lucre

"How I feel about the 80's can be summed up by reading American Psycho by Bret Easton…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 22 to Any one like the 1980s?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Ubiquitous

"What subject is your degree in?"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 19 to Qualified Teacher Salaries

9 Jan 20
Reply by Bo

"It's the people who ask for free VPN recommendations that really annoy me, especiall…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 19 to Can someone please create a separate group for these village idiots to discuss visa matters?

57 Jan 23
Reply by Ubiquitous

"I have absolutely no issue with marrying a woman who is well-educated and earns good…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 19 to leftover woman in china;)

112 on Tuesday
Reply by Isabelle

"Of course he should be ALLOWED to play. The only things to consider there are bullet…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 16 to Should a convicted rapist be allowed to play football professionally?

38 Jan 18
Reply by THE FRED

"Depends on your budget, but your mother will take it in all three holes for a packet…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 16 to Dont feel like going out anymore, is this because of my age (37) or cos of the place (sz). Dating more YCG?...

28 Jan 18
Reply by Jay

"Ho Chi Minh is a son of a bitch, he's got the blueballs, crabs and the seven year it…"

Pool Junkie replied Jan 16 to Dont feel like going out anymore, is this because of my age (37) or cos of the place (sz). Dating more YCG?...

28 Jan 18
Reply by Jay

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service