Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Pool Junkie's Discussions (696)

Discussions Replied To (618) Replies Latest Activity

"Xpats might be a good bet, I go there regularly to watch UFC on Sunday mornings so t…"

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

1 on Friday
Reply by Pool Junkie

"To be fair, us British don't exactly have the best of reputations abroad."

Pool Junkie replied Apr 13 to Breaking News: Chinese Tourists to find themselves on a naughty step... for 2 years.

21 Apr 17
Reply by Alfred

My Weixin is on my page

"Decathlon. I bought a Quechua one there about 3 years ago for about 380RMB, It's bee…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 31 to Backpacking out of Shenzhen

1 Mar 31
Reply by Pool Junkie

"How can 66% be below the median value? The median is the middle, which means 50% are…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 31 to American Teachers

80 Apr 10
Reply by LineInfantry

"It is a complete myth that management practices in schools in Taiwan, Japan and Kore…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 26 to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

105 Apr 12
Reply by Justin Lee

"I think the guys who delude themselves that they're "saving" the bargirls of Shekou…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 26 to Are you a CaptainSaveAHoe?

42 Mar 29
Reply by LineInfantry

"Yes, but that's quite effective as it gives the child a genuine English environment,…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 25 to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

105 Apr 12
Reply by Justin Lee

"I am pretty sure the average English Teacher in Shenzhen inflates their salary by a…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 25 to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

105 Apr 12
Reply by Justin Lee

"It is possible to get over 300RMB per hour teaching in a training centre, I've been…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 25 to Satifirst School Shenzhen?

49 Mar 25
Reply by Brian 王子君

"What if the woman is Ronda Rousey? "The slaughterhouse in a blouse" as Eminem called…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 24 to Men Beating Women and Vice Versa, Chinese Netizen Reactions

12 Mar 24
Reply by 0.0000001mm

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service