Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Pool Junkie's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing that annoys me about private schools in UK is that they have charitable st…"

Pool Junkie replied yesterday to Is elite education bad for you?

16 10 hours ago
Reply by Cynic

"It depends what you define as being good or bad. I'm sure the vast majority of peopl…"

Pool Junkie replied yesterday to Is elite education bad for you?

16 10 hours ago
Reply by Cynic

"India is a democracy, the choice of political system is in no way relevant to the si…"

Pool Junkie replied on Sunday to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 19 hours ago
Reply by Roger

"That is simply not true. Russia, China and Qatar all beat Western countries in their…"

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 19 hours ago
Reply by Roger

"What did you find interesting about the democracy index? Paraphrasing Encyclopaedia…"

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 19 hours ago
Reply by Roger

"Whatever definition you use, Russia & China definitely have authoritarian regime…"

41 19 hours ago
Reply by Roger

"If he deletes it then he deletes it."

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Hong Kong and China

178 1 hour ago
Reply by Filthy Lucre

"The concerns that the Hong Kongese have has nothing to do with economics. It was fel…"

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Hong Kong and China

178 1 hour ago
Reply by Filthy Lucre

"I agree with Jon Voight's character in Ray Donovan when he's talking to Connor-his g…"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 15 to Kinsey Scale Test - Which side are you on?

23 Oct 16
Reply by E.K

"My wife applied for a UK visa and it was granted with no issues, after our marriage"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 15 to Marriage in China

34 on Sunday
Reply by Jack Hammer

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service