Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Pool Junkie's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (587) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim at Juice baby in Fumin had it on the other night."

Pool Junkie replied yesterday to '14 MLB World Series

6 yesterday
Reply by Pool Junkie

My Weixin is on my page

"The only positive thing I can say about the place is that their sport coverage is go…"

Pool Junkie replied on Thursday to Who like McCawleys bar

19 yesterday
Reply by Andy

"The thing that annoys me about private schools in UK is that they have charitable st…"

Pool Junkie replied on Tuesday to Is elite education bad for you?

17 on Thursday
Reply by Zen on my back

"It depends what you define as being good or bad. I'm sure the vast majority of peopl…"

Pool Junkie replied on Tuesday to Is elite education bad for you?

17 on Thursday
Reply by Zen on my back

"India is a democracy, the choice of political system is in no way relevant to the si…"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 19 to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Roger

"That is simply not true. Russia, China and Qatar all beat Western countries in their…"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 17 to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Roger

"What did you find interesting about the democracy index? Paraphrasing Encyclopaedia…"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 17 to Should the IOC & FIFA award events to countries with authoritarian regimes? What about countries with extensive poverty?

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Roger

"Whatever definition you use, Russia & China definitely have authoritarian regime…"

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Roger

"If he deletes it then he deletes it."

Pool Junkie replied Oct 17 to Hong Kong and China

291 2 hours ago
Reply by Profanipenguin

"The concerns that the Hong Kongese have has nothing to do with economics. It was fel…"

Pool Junkie replied Oct 17 to Hong Kong and China

291 2 hours ago
Reply by Profanipenguin

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service