Shenzhen Stuff

Pool Junkie's Discussions (650)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a big fan too, and I agree he is a great interviewer, I loved the interview he d…"

Pool Junkie replied yesterday to Who's your fav DJ?

22 7 hours ago
Reply by E.K

"Private Parts is one of my favourite films, the scene with him, Fred Norris and the…"

Pool Junkie replied yesterday to Who's your fav DJ?

22 7 hours ago
Reply by E.K

"DJ Shadow, his first album-Entroducing- is a classic."

Pool Junkie replied on Friday to Who's your fav DJ?

22 7 hours ago
Reply by E.K

"What baby?"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 25 to My friend feels that her breasts are getting larger because of masturbation.Is this possible?

12 yesterday
Reply by Freakboy

"If this is true, I'm fucking off on holiday for at least a month whilst my wife has…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 25 to My friend feels that her breasts are getting larger because of masturbation.Is this possible?

12 yesterday
Reply by Freakboy

"One of my favorite things in the world, I first tried it when I was 14 and I don't r…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 22 to Have you ever smoked marijuana?

61 on Thursday
Reply by Mr Mcgoo

"Remember that a lot of the young ESL teachers that enjoy so much love and affection…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 18 to Is it necessary for foreigners in shenzhen to learn mandarin?

101 Aug 22
Reply by Lea

"My Chinese isn't fantastic, I can't read and write it but I can say and understand a…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 17 to Is it necessary for foreigners in shenzhen to learn mandarin?

101 Aug 22
Reply by Lea

"This isn't the stupidest claim I've ever heard, Jacob Zuma- the moron president of S…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 15 to Does eating papaya immediately after sex avoid pregnancy?

21 Aug 15
Reply by RICE

"Back in the days of playing Resident Evil on PlayStation I was a big fan of using th…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 12 to what is your weapon of choice to KILL ZOMBIES

16 Aug 13
Reply by 大力Sam

RSS

Member Search

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service