Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Xander's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (622) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this karma biting you for abusing Peter Wang?"

Xander replied on Monday to Macbook Pro Cleaning?

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Mandy Freeborn

"I had this same problem this morning. My wife wanted sex but she's on her period and…"

Xander replied on Sunday to Help. GF keeps wanting sex. I don't feel ready for it.

21 yesterday
Reply by Drama Kai

"I find him mildly amusing."

Xander replied Jul 23 to I was wrong about Peter Wang

73 Jul 24
Reply by RobRocks

"Is this racist?? Bloodhound Gang- Yellow Fever Are those num-chucks in your pants…"

Xander replied Jul 22 to "Racism"........

30 Jul 23
Reply by Ubiquitous

"The reason people like Google (despite its obvious flaws and lax approach to privacy…"

Xander replied Jul 20 to Google blocked but Bing accessible! Makes no sense!

41 Jul 21
Reply by Vinyl Groover

"That's a fair point. But they can be trained..."

Xander replied Jul 13 to Foreigner easy to sleep with 100-200 Chinese girls in 1 year says Popular Chinese Mop report

82 Jul 21
Reply by Ubiquitous

"I have had a great deal of sucess with the Married birds here. Most of them are so d…"

Xander replied Jul 13 to Foreigner easy to sleep with 100-200 Chinese girls in 1 year says Popular Chinese Mop report

82 Jul 21
Reply by Ubiquitous

"I fucking love Office Space. Have you seen Silicon Valley? It's also made by Mike Ju…"

82 Jul 21
Reply by Ubiquitous

"To "divide" something is to assume that it is already united and singing from the sa…"

Xander replied Jul 10 to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

74 Jul 17
Reply by Mike

"To be fair in some ways Peter is right, if you play your cards right being a white g…"

Xander replied Jul 10 to Foreigners Chinese girl heaven in China? Is this how local Chinese get laid?

24 Jul 14
Reply by Mandy Freeborn

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service