Shenzhen Stuff

Pool Junkie's Discussions (645)

Discussions Replied To (570) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember that a lot of the young ESL teachers that enjoy so much love and affection…"

Pool Junkie replied on Monday to Is it necessary for foreigners in shenzhen to learn mandarin?

100 on Wednesday
Reply by E.K

"My Chinese isn't fantastic, I can't read and write it but I can say and understand a…"

Pool Junkie replied on Saturday to Is it necessary for foreigners in shenzhen to learn mandarin?

100 on Wednesday
Reply by E.K

"This isn't the stupidest claim I've ever heard, Jacob Zuma- the moron president of S…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 15 to Does eating papaya immediately after sex avoid pregnancy?

21 Aug 15
Reply by RICE

"Back in the days of playing Resident Evil on PlayStation I was a big fan of using th…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 12 to what is your weapon of choice to KILL ZOMBIES

16 Aug 13
Reply by 大力Sam

"I usually take the piss out of people who are sad when celebrities die, especially w…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 12 to Robin Williams found dead

33 on Sunday
Reply by E.K

"I have never understood why so many people are insecure inrelationships . A good rel…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 8 to YCGs with foreigner friends

137 Aug 12
Reply by Lea

"What always amazes me about stories like this is that the man always claims that the…"

Pool Junkie replied Aug 5 to Are Chineseg girls always this direct?

42 Aug 15
Reply by Geoff says:

"Foreigner friendly? how the hell did you figure that out? having a white person in t…"

Pool Junkie replied Jul 21 to Chinese kindergardens

16 Jul 22
Reply by Robert

"Yes I can't remember because it doesn't exist. I looked through my posts and I do th…"

Pool Junkie replied Jul 14 to World cup!!

49 Jul 14
Reply by Cynic

"When did I say they didn't stand a chance?"

Pool Junkie replied Jul 14 to World cup!!

49 Jul 14
Reply by Cynic

RSS

Member Search

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service