Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Pool Junkie's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (614) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a complete myth that management practices in schools in Taiwan, Japan and Kore…"

Pool Junkie replied on Thursday to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

76 5 hours ago
Reply by 0.0000001mm

"I think the guys who delude themselves that they're "saving" the bargirls of Shekou…"

Pool Junkie replied on Thursday to Are you a CaptainSaveAHoe?

42 14 hours ago
Reply by LineInfantry

"Yes, but that's quite effective as it gives the child a genuine English environment,…"

Pool Junkie replied on Wednesday to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

76 5 hours ago
Reply by 0.0000001mm

"I am pretty sure the average English Teacher in Shenzhen inflates their salary by a…"

Pool Junkie replied on Wednesday to I'll just leave this here news article about English 'teachers' in China

76 5 hours ago
Reply by 0.0000001mm

"It is possible to get over 300RMB per hour teaching in a training centre, I've been…"

Pool Junkie replied on Wednesday to Satifirst School Shenzhen?

49 on Wednesday
Reply by Brian 王子君

"What if the woman is Ronda Rousey? "The slaughterhouse in a blouse" as Eminem called…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 24 to Men Beating Women and Vice Versa, Chinese Netizen Reactions

12 on Tuesday
Reply by 0.0000001mm

"Haha fucking ha."

Pool Junkie replied Mar 21 to China IS GROWING. CHINA needs the following SKILLED PROFESSIONALS ASAP! IN DEMAND SKILLS. COME TO CHINA TODAY.

11 Mar 22
Reply by Baiyun Michael

"I am 90% sure that if you write them a letter demanding all of this then they'll ask…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 14 to How should I write a letter to negotiate a Chinese work contract extension?

22 Mar 17
Reply by Mary Margaret

My Weixin is on my page

"That ship has already sailed, they tried and failed."

Pool Junkie replied Mar 9 to Using Facebook For Free In Shenzhen, China

14 Mar 11
Reply by RobRocks

My Weixin is on my page

"As far as I'm aware, all the free VPN's are fucking shit. Astrill is $70 per year an…"

Pool Junkie replied Mar 9 to Using Facebook For Free In Shenzhen, China

14 Mar 11
Reply by RobRocks

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service