Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Raven's Discussions (1,691)

Discussions Replied To (1639) Replies Latest Activity

"This Is China!  Who says this is an excuse?  ; )"

Raven replied 3 hours ago to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 3 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"Now I know what kind of person you are."

Raven replied on Sunday to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 3 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"If the government doesn't care and won't check the factories why should we give a fu…"

Raven replied on Sunday to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 3 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"But china has 4000 years of history so how many more years do they need? Japan moder…"

Raven replied on Saturday to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 3 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"China really only had a few decades of history, if you take into account of the Cult…"

Raven replied on Friday to The number one fallback excuse for everything in china

47 3 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"I had a friend who used this phrase to end all complains by foreigners about China..…"

Raven replied Jun 24 to TIC - This Is China

174 10 hours ago
Reply by 我是维奇

"Those guys in the background are doing Karate, not really matching the song."

Raven replied Jun 16 to If you get into trouble you could always try this

1 Jun 16
Reply by Raven

My Weixin is on my page

"Spamming groups...?  That's garbage alright!"

Raven replied Jun 16 to Do you think there are lots of garbage here?

6 Jun 16
Reply by Raven

"Like many things in China, she's a fake."

Raven replied May 25 to A Survey for my comment: Do you think Julie Lefort has better things to do OR that she is just whining here like a little girl all this time?

23 May 26
Reply by Cynic

"If people do their homework, traps are useless, but then there are those that are wi…"

Raven replied May 11 to (Article) Shady Business: Foreigners Stuck in the Visa Trap

34 May 15
Reply by Robert Harrington

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service