Shenzhen  Stuff

Mike46's Discussions (6,305)

Discussions Replied To (6084) Replies Latest Activity

"She's just advertising the place where she works, but it is not an obtrusive advert…"

Mike46 replied yesterday to Do you brush teeth after breakfast or before?

10 yesterday
Reply by Maniac

"I don't know what it means "to feel hungry". It's a feeling I have never had. I have…"

Mike46 replied yesterday to Do you brush teeth after breakfast or before?

10 yesterday
Reply by Maniac

"I used to eat breakfast when young, but I kept telling my mother I didn't want to. E…"

Mike46 replied on Saturday to Do you brush teeth after breakfast or before?

10 yesterday
Reply by Maniac

"I don't eat breakfast. I drink it."

Mike46 replied on Saturday to Do you brush teeth after breakfast or before?

10 yesterday
Reply by Maniac

"I guess just because he was the man, but why she did not rebel I do not know. I don'…"

Mike46 replied on Thursday to Will u do something take ur time and erengy but couldn't get any real benefits?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

"I have met a lot of women and many of them have been unhappy. This is what is called…"

Mike46 replied Jun 13 to Will u do something take ur time and erengy but couldn't get any real benefits?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

"You can only indent so far and then you either reply to the most recent available sl…"

Mike46 replied Jun 13 to Will u do something take ur time and erengy but couldn't get any real benefits?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

"Marry a dog, follow the dog Marry a chicken, follow the chicken Isn't that the Chine…"

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

"Of course Dan is special, just not in the way I think you mean it. She has helped me…"

Mike46 replied Jun 12 to Will u do something take ur time and erengy but couldn't get any real benefits?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

"Her full name is Wei Dan and she comes from a place called Wuming not far from Nanni…"

Mike46 replied Jun 12 to Will u do something take ur time and erengy but couldn't get any real benefits?

16 on Thursday
Reply by Mike46

RSS

Sponsor

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

]