Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Profanipenguin's Discussions (5,361)

Discussions Replied To (5293) Replies Latest Activity

"2 things. 1. You have no gold to dig. 2. You only attract gold diggers because you l…"

Profanipenguin replied 1 hour ago to Are western women more of a...

20 1 hour ago
Reply by Profanipenguin

"My clients would beg to differ and they differ from you by offering large volumes of…"

Profanipenguin replied 1 hour ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"Lol. Sure you're friends with R A Salvatore (one of the worst pulp writers out there…"

Profanipenguin replied 1 hour ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"You fucking retard. The point of being a ghostwriter is that I don't take credit for…"

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"At least Ben's understandable - this guy is just a foaming at the mouth fucktard."

Profanipenguin replied 7 hours ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"Bollocks. I have had two ghostwritten (I did the writing) books published in 3 years…"

Profanipenguin replied 7 hours ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"A book on KDP or Smashwords does not make you a published author. And you're too fuc…"

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"Mine's an informed opinion. I make 100% of my living as a writer. Mike is correct -…"

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"No they're not. Teaching is a service not a product you fucktard. The inputs and out…"

Profanipenguin replied 9 hours ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

"Certainly felt that way..."

Profanipenguin replied 9 hours ago to What educational background if any is required for wannabe foreign writers within China?

208 1 hour ago
Reply by Kev

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service