Shenzhen Stuff

Profanipenguin's Discussions (5,296)

Discussions Replied To (5228) Replies Latest Activity

"Whereas yours is jerking off his best-buddies? Congratulations; you're a homo-pengui…"

Profanipenguin replied 5 hours ago to Hongkong outshadows the whole of mainland china despite it being just an island

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"The biggest problem is the hugely limited supply of good English novels in China. It…"

Profanipenguin replied 21 hours ago to Looking for geeks who enjoy reading

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Robert Park

"Wow, Adam certainly earned his wu mao there."

Profanipenguin replied 21 hours ago to Hongkong outshadows the whole of mainland china despite it being just an island

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"Why would that matter? I hear a million Chinese speak English badly, they'd be bette…"

Profanipenguin replied 21 hours ago to IS IT ROOM MATES, SEX MATES, FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, SOCIALIZING OR JUST A TREND THAT IS NORMAL FOR MOST PEOPLE TO SHARE APARTMENTS

48 21 hours ago
Reply by Profanipenguin

"I don't think that's true. Hong Kong is the world's preferred banking destination an…"

Profanipenguin replied yesterday to Hongkong outshadows the whole of mainland china despite it being just an island

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"I see a soon-to-come repeat of an event in a certain trapezoid which is never to be…"

Profanipenguin replied yesterday to Hongkong outshadows the whole of mainland china despite it being just an island

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"Lol."

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"There is only one penguin on this site. All others are inferior. I am practicing to…"

55 4 hours ago
Reply by Ben

"If you have a 2nd passport and it's from the same country as the missing passport -…"

Profanipenguin replied on Tuesday to My Company Keeps My Passport

10 2 hours ago
Reply by E.K

"Just grab some KY and stuff your whole hand (or hands) inside... she may say; "Oh no…"

Profanipenguin replied on Tuesday to What is the point to have sex if women can't get orgasm?

24 yesterday
Reply by GrayDude ™

RSS

Member Search

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service