Shenzhen Stuff

Profanipenguin's Discussions (5,092)

Discussions Replied To (5025) Replies Latest Activity

"In fairness buses are for peasants any way. I lived and worked near London for a num…"

Profanipenguin replied 12 hours ago to How do you think the subway in Shenzhen , especially Longhua Line...

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"The London Underground is the worst place to travel in rush hour in the world. It st…"

Profanipenguin replied yesterday to How do you think the subway in Shenzhen , especially Longhua Line...

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"NYPD is cheap for pizza. Sometimes I think people forget what pizza costs in the rea…"

Profanipenguin replied yesterday to Best pizza in SZ

23 yesterday
Reply by Profanipenguin

"I found the MTR the only thing that Shenzhen can be truly proud of. If Chinese peopl…"

Profanipenguin replied yesterday to How do you think the subway in Shenzhen , especially Longhua Line...

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Raven

"Watch out Ben; he's ex-bacon - he'll read you the riot Miranda soon. "

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to Should i quit the job as a public servant? Feeling like i'm dying inside..

34 on Friday
Reply by 小麦Tracy

"Shitting on someone."

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to I don't teach english

9 on Thursday
Reply by E.K

"1. I think being a party member falls squarely into the category of "self-interest"…"

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to Should i quit the job as a public servant? Feeling like i'm dying inside..

34 on Friday
Reply by 小麦Tracy

"China Unicom is the only phone company in China that offers 100% compatibility with…"

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to Can foreigners get a mobile phone contract?

17 on Thursday
Reply by DAMO

"200 GB for 36 HKD? I think not."

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to Can foreigners get a mobile phone contract?

17 on Thursday
Reply by DAMO

""

Profanipenguin replied on Thursday to idiots, cowards and liars

129 11 hours ago
Reply by DAMO

RSS

Member Search

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.