Shenzhen Stuff

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Proof of an address in Hong Kong?"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Mar 11 to Is it convenient to open an RMB account in HK instead to keep savings in a mainland bank?

36 Apr 11
Reply by Robert

"So are you saying DJ isn't just an honorary title people give themselves for being o…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Feb 2 to Female DJs or... rather Go-Go Dancers?

20 Feb 3
Reply by Cynic

"Everything is cheaper on TaoBao than at the stores.    If you can order on TaoBao or…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Dec 13, 2013 to Where I can find a place to fly RC-models?

15 Feb 28
Reply by Sven Schmidt

"You can get to Hua Qiang Bei off the metro line in Shenzhen.   You come out and go a…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Dec 12, 2013 to Where I can find a place to fly RC-models?

15 Feb 28
Reply by Sven Schmidt

"I fly my quadcopter behind the new media center at the new sports stadiums in Long G…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Dec 11, 2013 to Where I can find a place to fly RC-models?

15 Feb 28
Reply by Sven Schmidt

"Who is paying $70 for them?   The best ones should only be around 200rmb."

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Oct 15, 2013 to Fake Products

79 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by DAMO

"But then I have to haul it across the border.   I was thinking to have some friends…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Jul 22, 2013 to Where is the best place to exchange RMB to USD?

40 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by E.K

"I am only worried about fake USD.  "

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Jul 22, 2013 to Where is the best place to exchange RMB to USD?

40 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by E.K

"They give a better rate than the banks?    Any idea how much money you can change wi…"

40 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by E.K

"This is for a computer only?  What about if it was going from the router directly to…"

Dr. DJ Ocho Lopez replied Jun 14, 2013 to Will Netflix work over Apple TV in China?

11 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by R U K N A

RSS

Member Search

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service