Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

TheGreenHulk's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (416) Replies Latest Activity

"A study in HK indicates, more than half of single women in HK are in LGBT community.…"

TheGreenHulk replied Dec 8 to How to distinguish between HK YCGs and China YCGs?

66 on Sunday
Reply by Hunter

"Own work visa a) Open company in HK, get 200,000 HKD in HSBC...get letter of balance…"

TheGreenHulk replied Nov 27 to how to get a work visa........

11 Dec 10
Reply by Chester Chen

My Weixin is on my page

"The best option is to contact the local PSB in Nanshan or the police station...."

TheGreenHulk replied Nov 25 to Where to apply for a residence permit in Nanshan?

6 Nov 28
Reply by Akcatherine

"It all depends..on how much cash you need to deposit .....HSBC Shenzhen will only ac…"

TheGreenHulk replied Jun 16 to HSBC Banks?

7 Jun 18
Reply by Praveen kumar

"Me...likey a woman who can "connect" her heart & body with me :)"

TheGreenHulk replied Jun 15 to What kind of women do you like?

40 Jun 17
Reply by E.K

""

TheGreenHulk replied Nov 28, 2013 to Just Wondering...

61 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Heather Cai

"If you have an ATM slip, for that transaction, you can go to Bank Manager and also f…"

TheGreenHulk replied Nov 19, 2013 to Got a fake 100 yuan note from the ATM? How to exchange it for real money?

50 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by SecindiyaZ

"You can take them to the upcoming AVN expo and pimp there :) Many potential buyers :…"

TheGreenHulk replied Aug 30, 2013 to Taking YCG's to USA

12 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mars Lover

"Strongvpn.org for android and iphone OS, also if you have any issues with Google Pla…"

TheGreenHulk replied Jun 4, 2012 to Officially Google Market (Play) Blocked in China. iTunes Next.

15 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by QianQian

"Sorry mate !! All the places in SZ ( which i have treaded--also top dollar) always g…"

TheGreenHulk replied May 31, 2012 to Where is the best Foot Massage (or back) in Futian

12 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Juliana Chang

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service