Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Isabelle's Discussions (6,482)

Discussions Replied To (6225) Replies Latest Activity

"it can be used to board trains, airplanes, check in to hotels etc. I didn't know thi…"

Isabelle replied on Thursday to No Criminal Record 外国人无犯罪记录证明 or Police Clearance Certificate from Shenzhen

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Rose

"This post makes me realize...why do we get our police clearance from the NBI where I…"

Isabelle replied on Thursday to No Criminal Record 外国人无犯罪记录证明 or Police Clearance Certificate from Shenzhen

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Rose

"I was being facetious, but as Leili said... What do you need it for?"

Isabelle replied Feb 2 to no dollars for expats ????

15 on Thursday
Reply by wally

My Weixin is on my page

"I'm looking for someone who can go frost-chasing with me and feel it with me..."

Isabelle replied Feb 2 to Anyone will stay in shenzhen during the chinese near year? any parties or activities?

10 on Sunday
Reply by Ben

"Yes, they stopped selling dollars. You are depleting their fx reserve."

Isabelle replied Feb 2 to no dollars for expats ????

15 on Thursday
Reply by wally

My Weixin is on my page

"Thank goodness there was no social media when I was your age..."

Isabelle replied Jan 27 to Music is indispensable to my life,I hope i will find my Mr.right who is also love music

13 Jan 28
Reply by Ubiquitous

My Weixin is on my page

"I feel sad that a 27-year old girl can be sad like this. Maybe she has undiagnosed d…"

Isabelle replied Jan 25 to Older=Lonelier?

20 Jan 25
Reply by Ubiquitous

My Weixin is on my page

"If you believe in your heart that it's not OK and that you are compromising your val…"

Isabelle replied Jan 25 to Is it normal or sick that western boyfriend asks chinese girlfriend for naked photos?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by Rose

"Especially in cloudy, stormy weather. Exciting truly but I'd probably die of a heart…"

Isabelle replied Jan 25 to Wutong Moutain

3 Jan 25
Reply by Marco

"I know. Who won't be famous when you've been involved in one of the most efficient t…"

Isabelle replied Jan 15 to RIP Alan Rickman

7 Jan 21
Reply by 我是维奇

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2016   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service