Shenzhen  Stuff

How do guys behave/ talk when they were chasing you VS dumping you?

Like, when he was chasing you, 

you say: we are totally two different kinds of people..

he says: I will prove that we will be happy together. I'm gonna make you laugh everyday.

when he was dumping you,

you say: (with crying)you said that you would make me laugh everyday

he says: (coldly) we are totally two different kinds of people..

For more infor, just check this out: http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/funinfo/1/2227835.shtml

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he's trying to get into your pants when he's chasing you

he's trying to dump you when you are chasing him

"When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do."
— Randy Pausch
I'm of the opinion that girls should be wise to this shit by now. If not, expect to get used.
"Let's go to bed"?

Found an interesting app called HelloTalk!!! My first impression of trying HelloTalk was very positive. The app is about making language exchanges on your smartphone as good as they can be. There is no course, no website and no payment system for tutors, and I really appreciated that focus.  I was quickly able to get talking to several people.

This is an old post, but hey what else is thee to respond to except old posts. You seem very naive, and foolish. First off, if you knew he was so different from you why did you get with him? Take some responsibility for your actions. You chose him. It is really that simple.

RSS

Sponsor

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

]