Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

It's a typical Chinese policy. When you have this card, that means you are legal to give birth to the BB. Otherwise, you can not go to public hospital for examination, can not get insurance.

Today my friend asked where he can get such license. I hope I dont need to be under this rule when I have BB. 

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dont know there was a policy.i think dont really need to follow that policy.there always somebody will take care of all these things....

you only can have it after you married:), but for sure you still can have your baby born without license,just need pay some penatlies as your child shall be need this for the future: Medical Insurance,kindgarden,school......

It's a typical Chinese policy. When you have this card, that means you are legal to give birth to the BB. Otherwise, you can not go to public hospital for examination, can not get insurance.

------Nobody would stop you to have a baby, you can get insurance,you can do examination and give birth in any hospital. The card you mentioned only would be useful when you apply hukou for the kid.

RSS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2015   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service