Shenzhen  Stuff

After WeChat ran ablaze with rumours and stories of the visa/permit crackdown in SZ – who remains other than the non-native speaker? The remaining native speakers-where are they? The ones with correct permits and documents?

• English Last
  • We Eat Babies
  • YouOne

I imagine they are probably washed up Liberal Arts degree holders who enable the little children to order them around. These are their so called supervisors; young people with little or next to no experience, inferior educations and hostile, racist mind sets.

This is the reality – the young people who are travelling the world, and the older retired individuals who are doing something to keep them young I can understand. The middle aged guys who are meant to be at their peak earning potential are in SZ earning their massive 13-17K salaries.

Anyone who remains in SZ must be either a masochist or yes men with absolutely no spine. Dancing like Ronald McDonald to keep their audiences entertained. People with substance abuse problems or psychological ticks that do not allow them to fit into the modern workplace. HR Departments in the West are well placed to screen these people with high degrees of accuracy.

People who are compensating by dying their hair, or wearing ties when there is actually no need to. Style over substance. BS vs brains

Liberal Arts degree holders are hard pressed to convince employers in the West for a job as studying Ancient Mesopotamian Art or Theatre Studies doesn’t provide them with relevant job skills. I have witnessed Security Guards, Truck Drivers, and Call Center workers working for these training centers.

Soon these dreamers will be hit with the harsh reality of Modern China-They will no longer need your so called English Teaching skills. Witness the influx of non-natives who are more than happy to undercut these edutainers with little other employable skills.

The Dada will soon deport those chancers who are willing to continue working without the relevant documentation. Soon, all the Ronald’s will be competing against each other for the chance to be exploited by the boy.

Clownery 101. No pride, brains or intestinal fortitude.

Vee Pee Enns are now outlawed, WeChat users are registered by phone, and soon you won’t be able to access Western newsfeeds or websites. Time to re-evaluate as to why they are here. Tick tock.

Fingerprints, scans, and now the outlawing of Vee Pee Enns….

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not just in China Daisy. the whole world.......isn't it?

nice place... and then many people work very hard to find a place like that to live lol

I have a classmate who grows up in this kind of house,but much better than the Fujian one,there is a main road to the urban.Her family built a new house on this place 10 years ago.5 years after that,goverment tookover the land and offered this family a new house in downtown,plus 4000000RMB.There are many good policies for famers nowadays.

One of the other villages I visited, near Meizhou, had a new road built too, so it was rapidly getting attached to a town. Her uncle's house was still an old one, but many new ones around. When she was young there were only about 20 houses, now many hundreds. 

Of course,the spirit of England is in the village but not the city.

The village I remember from the 1940s or early 50s had gone by the mid 60s. Before that it had been a place growing fresh vegetables for London since the railways came close enough about 150 years earlier. Before that it was hard to travel. Even in more isolated parts of the country there has been nothing like I've seen here for 100 years.

Now the railways have come to China - best in the World. 

It's important to know ppl by discovering their original place.I had a colleague,a woman from a village of Hunan,she always told me about her mother asking her money for building a new house in hometown.She had to save every cent for this.And than,when this woman together me,always I paid for the drink,the food,the tickets.But there was another female colleague of mine,under the same situation,she never ever took advange of others.
It's important to know ppl by discovering their original place.I had a colleague,a woman from a village of Hunan,she always told me about her mother asking her money for building a new house in hometown.She had to save every cent for this.And than,when this woman together me,always I paid for the drink,the food,the tickets.But there was another female colleague of mine,under the same situation,she never ever took advange of others.

it's wrong la ,the world has changed a lot ,in my generation's parents ,most of them are rich saved some money ,when we buy the house my parents and my parents in law they helped us paid 30% .

It's not about wrong or right,it's just about truth.It's true your husband and you from good families,it's true there are ppl from rural places.

Just to point out, 13-17K salaries doesn't considering as "massive" in Shenzhen....If you work in one of the major companies, this is just average or below average salary...

13-17k salary It is enough for a chinese live in China ,but if you are foreigner ,plus other expense maybe need spend those salary carefully ,not means like below comments ,massive for some domestic people ,but minimum for foreigners .this sentence makes me feel you guys english much worse than mine ,haha...........

RSS

Sponsor

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

]