Shenzhen  Stuff

After WeChat ran ablaze with rumours and stories of the visa/permit crackdown in SZ – who remains other than the non-native speaker? The remaining native speakers-where are they? The ones with correct permits and documents?

• English Last
  • We Eat Babies
  • YouOne

I imagine they are probably washed up Liberal Arts degree holders who enable the little children to order them around. These are their so called supervisors; young people with little or next to no experience, inferior educations and hostile, racist mind sets.

This is the reality – the young people who are travelling the world, and the older retired individuals who are doing something to keep them young I can understand. The middle aged guys who are meant to be at their peak earning potential are in SZ earning their massive 13-17K salaries.

Anyone who remains in SZ must be either a masochist or yes men with absolutely no spine. Dancing like Ronald McDonald to keep their audiences entertained. People with substance abuse problems or psychological ticks that do not allow them to fit into the modern workplace. HR Departments in the West are well placed to screen these people with high degrees of accuracy.

People who are compensating by dying their hair, or wearing ties when there is actually no need to. Style over substance. BS vs brains

Liberal Arts degree holders are hard pressed to convince employers in the West for a job as studying Ancient Mesopotamian Art or Theatre Studies doesn’t provide them with relevant job skills. I have witnessed Security Guards, Truck Drivers, and Call Center workers working for these training centers.

Soon these dreamers will be hit with the harsh reality of Modern China-They will no longer need your so called English Teaching skills. Witness the influx of non-natives who are more than happy to undercut these edutainers with little other employable skills.

The Dada will soon deport those chancers who are willing to continue working without the relevant documentation. Soon, all the Ronald’s will be competing against each other for the chance to be exploited by the boy.

Clownery 101. No pride, brains or intestinal fortitude.

Vee Pee Enns are now outlawed, WeChat users are registered by phone, and soon you won’t be able to access Western newsfeeds or websites. Time to re-evaluate as to why they are here. Tick tock.

Fingerprints, scans, and now the outlawing of Vee Pee Enns….

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I followed the above steps,and I see this page,always this page.It doesn't show Desk View anymore.And it doesn't allow me to insert file.So I give up Chrome and go back to the pervious one.

Attachments:

That's the view you get if the page has not loaded properly - it usually means your internet connection is too slow;. If you like you can add me as a friend and we can exchange WeChat. 

You see,I also take the idear that's a very lousy way to lead the further communication to Wechat.Thanks all the same.

I meant use WeChat to find out why you can't get on the site properly. We can exchange screenshots much easier than doing it here. Never mind .

I went on the "mobile" page, tried to find out how to add people as friends and failed. However, on the browser menu (three dots right at the top) I see "Request desktop site", and on the SZStuff menu (three lines just below it) I see "Desktop View". Both are near the bottom so you have to pull down the menus, and both work for me on my phone.

At the moment you're seeing less than 10% of the site, and the mobile site is useless which may be a big factor in thr lack of action here. If you can't get on the desktop, or on a computer, you might as well give up. It's frustrating for you and for me.

Chinese nationalism is on the rise in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=GWZ8yTQyqoA

Hello,Mike,I never mind it.As you pointed:the internet connection is too slow when I choose Chrome as browse.But it's not so much slow when I use Huawei browse,and there is Desktop View(attached).I don't give up even you get frustrated.I did not mean to get anyone frustrated,including myself.

Attachments:

Well done Ms Maniac, have a Gold Star.

When you are replying to a specific comment, then click on the "reply" button under that comment and it will come out in the right place. If, when you hit that, it just goes back to the top then the page hasn't finished loading, so wait a bit.

Now click on my picture or name and go see My Page. There used to be many like this, but mine was always the best of course. It documents my life between about 2008 and starts fading out about 2015. 

Hi Mike,er…up to now…I see you got misunderstood at the very beginning.I always always replyed as you explained.But my comments was always always on the bottom.You suggested me to use Chrome as a better browse.Well,even if I replyed in the way you expected via Chrome,even that's Desktop View,my comments was still on the bottom.

And I like your comments on career.

better now?

Why???!!!

It never happened to me before.

It's because your internet connection is better today. When you hit "reply" one of two things happens.

A) the page is not fully loaded yet, then it sends you up to the box at the top of the page and, if you comment in there, it will appear right at the bottom; or

B) the page is fully loaded and a new box will appear where you want your comment to appear.

If you see A) go down and hit reply again till you see B)

I admire your persistence.

RSS

Sponsor

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

]