Shenzhen  Stuff

For me I have had the career and family – both still continuing – so my life doesn’t really need to “go” anywhere.  I have enough money to last the rest of my life and my main interests are in seeing new places and meeting new people – learning about the World still.  SZ seems to be about the best base I can find for that.

What about you younger guys?  You don’t have a real career, you don’t have a family.  What prospects do you have of either?  Your job is a dead end, with no real prospects of serious advancement.  Are you just marking time here waiting for “something to turn up”.  Where are you going, and if it’s elsewhere why aren’t you going there?

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

keeps our women safe

That, and the sight of them pulling the ploughs.
Me too Kami - except half of them seem to be in Dubai now - the club I was in at the weekend was full of them.
but our favourite girl with that condition doesn't look that way.
Shannon owes me a keyboard cleaning.
it seems you guys dont know how to drink
...nothing to do with drinking - let's just call it a webcam incident.
that is why you are still better choice for my friend to meet ^-^

i do not believe in waiting for something to turn up.

i hope my new job starting in june is better.

you are lucky man with family and job you described as career ^-^ is this the end?
No, it's not the end. I'm planning to spend as much time in China as I can and learn about the place. I'm happy in China talking to people - we'll see how long that lasts.
God only knows where my life in Shenzhen is going...It has now definitely become a stepping stone for me. My next step, as I have said a few times already, against all odds, I hope will be Hong Kong. And the sooner the better.
Good luck with all the job applications Vic. I'm sure that you'll get there soon, considering how hard you're trying.
Read through the doublespeak, people. This is clearly scripted by the OFG Group propaganda machine...

What about you younger guys? You don’t have a real career, you don’t have a family. What prospects do you have of either? Your job is a dead end, with no real prospects of serious advancement. Are you just marking time here waiting for “something to turn up”. Where are you going, and if it’s elsewhere why aren’t you going there?

This is obviously directed toward YCGs....

Translation: Dear YCGs. You are wasting your time with YFGs. Come over to the OFG group - A brighter future awaits you!
LOL and well translated.

RSS

Sponsor

© 2019   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

]