How to Play:
1. Two teams with the same amount of players per team line up on the opposite sides of a table(either sitting or standing).
2. Starting from the left the first players from each team will drink a cup filled with beer finishing all the contents of the cup.
3. When a player finishes a cup, he places the cup on the edge of the table with enough of the cup hanging over the side so that it stands without being held.
4. The player then uses one finger to flip the cup over so that it land on the table Open side down. If the cup lands on the side or falls off the table, the player must set it up again and again until he/she successfully flips it.
6. The team who finishes all their cups first wins.
7. Celebrate and laugh at your opponents or toast your fierce competition.
Here's a link to our first little flip cup tournament.Click the Poster Below to go to the events page with all the details. It's our trial run for future events. Come on out and enjoy the Open Bar…Continue