Shenzhen  Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Any native Spanish teacher to teach Spanish in Futian?

Views: 790

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you...yo puedo ayudarte!
¡Hola! I'm spanish teacher. Contact me if you need some help. TEL:13798549036.
Eres profesor? Dónde enseñas? A los niños o a los adultos das clases?
Hola are you still tutoring Spanish?
I'm a native spanish speaker and used to teach maths, physichs and those kind of boring (boring for most, not for me!) subjects... maybe combining both skills (language + teaching) i can give it a try and help somebody. Anyway, just leave a comment on my profile or answer me back here. Cheers!
Hello I am fluent in english and also am native born with spanish language.
I want to move to Shenzhen to live but need to find a job, if you need spanish teachers count with me.

Debia haber escrito en español ja ja ja soy nacido en Ecuador, SudAmerica y quiero ir a vivir en Shenzhen, por lo que estoy buscando empleo, estoy interesado en esta posicion, si hay vacantes cuenta conmigo.

Oswaldo Loor
osloor@gmail.com
Hola Chris,

¿Donde van a ser las clases?

¿Cuales son los horarios??

Saludos,
Alonso
how much for the fee? are u native Spanish speaker? did you have teaching experience?

Hello.

I am in Shenzhen, near Window of the World.

I offer you two different kind of services if you want.

1) I can teach you Spanish, I have tough before.

2) 我也会讲普通话,有公司的话我可以给你们服务。 来你们的讲西班牙语的客户我可以代表你们的公司。

我已经在中国五年了,认识中国的一些希望。

waiting for your emails iaminshenzhen at gmail com

i was teaching english in shekou nanshan longhua and baoan areas. during 16 months

i´m native spanish speaker and i don have experience teaching foreign languages not only spanish

if you are interested and you´re from an institute or trianing center whom can afford my travel expenses back to shenzhen china from caracas venezuela i will work there with pleasure.

Attachments:

i was teaching english in shekou nanshan longhua and baoan areas. during 16 months

i´m native spanish speaker and i don have experience teaching foreign languages not only spanish

if you are interested and you´re from an institute or trianing center whom can afford my travel expenses back to shenzhen china from caracas venezuela i will work there with pleasure.

Attachments:

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service