Do u love Rock?Garage Punk,Death Metal/Black Metal.EMO.Pop.Funk.Britpop.Gothic.Blues.Jazz.Electronica.Progressive rock.....etc.We can discuss your favorite rock band.rock music news and information of some artistSee More
• Background in marketing and events management.
• 1st Class Honours in Film Studies and Media & Cultural Studies.
• Experience of website and social media management.
• Excellent communication skills and experience in copywriting and proofreading.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Avid Studio, Final Cut Pro.
Education & Professional Training
June 27th – 29th 2012 Film London: Cultivate
Professional training in audience development, education strategy, and events marketing.
October 12th 2011 ICO: Marketing Your Film Events
Professional training in marketing strategy for film events.
Oct 2006 – Dec 2006 Bristol School of Animation Intensive vocational training in stop motion animation.
Sept 2003 - July 2006 Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent
BA/Bsc Degree in Film, Radio and Television Studies with Media and Cultural Studies.
First Class Honours.
Sept 2000 - July 2002 Strodes College, Surrey 3 A-Levels, 1 A/S Level.
Sept 1995 – July 2000 The Magna Carta School, Middlesex 10 GCSE’S.
August 2011 – Present Events and Marketing Manager
• Preparing for and managing all cinema events for a range of clients including major banking corporations, art galleries and film festivals.
• Devising and implementing marketing strategies.
• Managing the cinema's website and assisting web designers with the creation of a more engaging site.
• Writing copy for website, print marketing and press releases
• Proofreading work delegated to colleagues.
• Working with external PR agency to create and distribute press releases and raise the organisation’s profile.
• Liaising with international distributors (including Disney, Universal, Lionsgate and Terracotta) to secure marketing assets and ensure that their film products are marketed correctly to the cinema’s audience.
• Forming partnerships with external organisations and developing mutually beneficial business relationships.
• Designing online and print marketing materials with use of Adobe Photoshop.
• Working with schools and community organisations to run events for local residents and make the cinema an important and valuable part of the community.
• Analysing audience data for targeted e-marketing campaigns.
Feb 2011 – July 2011 Spitalfields Music Festival
(Short term contract) Box Office Manager/Finance Administrator
• Managing ticket bookings for all events and managing the audience throughout the festival.
• Recording and analysing financial information.
• Assisting the Communications Department in managing the festival website, designing print and e-fliers, and updating social media.
• Investigating promotional opportunities with local businesses.
• Managing membership database.
• Extracting customer information for targeted mailings and booking analysis.
Feb 2010 – Jan 2011 Anhui University of Technology
• Planning and delivery of Audio Visual English and Mass Media Reading classes to teach English language and culture to Chinese students.
• Creating and grading tests and examinations.
• Advising students with regards to further study abroad.
June 2008 - Jan 2010 Genesis Cinema Assistant Manager
• Responsible for the everyday running of the front of house and supervision of staff.
• Designing print marketing material using Adobe Photoshop
• Managing the cinema website and weekly e-newsletter.
• Recording all financial data on a daily and weekly basis.
Aug 2007- June 2008 Esher College Classroom and Learning Support Assistant
• Giving in-class support to students and teachers within the Arts Department.
• Aiding students with written and practical coursework outside of the classroom.
• Responsible for the running of the animation module of the Media Diploma.
You need to be a member of Shenzhen Stuff to add comments!