I've been living in Shenzhen since 2005. Besides English I also speak German and Italian.
In my dayjob I am an engineer in products safety and performance testing and certification. In my free time I am a semi-professional freelance photographer.
As a photographer I am available for assignments like shooting portraits, events, products, premises and real estates etc. on location or in my (small) studio. Please consider my services if you are interested in professional quality photographs of your products, premises (restaurant, bar, hotel, company) or events (concert, show) for catalogues, brochures or websites. Prices are flexible and fair.
With regard to stock photography I am constantly looking for models. Non-professional models or models with little experience but lots of enthusiasm, expression and particular skills (any skill not related to modeling or photography) are also very welcome.
Here are some examples of what I consider a particular skill or a talent:
- You do yoga or Tai Ji?
- You are a professional fitness trainer or fitness enthusiast?
- You do free-climbing?
- You play the harp, the trumpet or the bass guitar?
- You are a make-up artist?
- You do pole dancing?
- You have an incredible tattoo?
- You are undergoing an acupuncture or spa treatment?
- You are a watchmaker, a stewardess, the owner of a local manufacturing site?
- You are pregnant?
- You can do something extremely well?