Tags: Accountability, Authenticity, China, Compassion, Deception, Divorce, Education, Faith, Family, Grace, More…Gravitas, Happiness, High Standards, Humanity, Ignorance, Impudence, Laughter, Life, Love, Marriage, Men, Peace, Propriety, Relationships, Respect, Security, Sex, Sexy, Social, Truth, Values, Women, World
Join Shenzhen Stuff
Touched and totally agree...Although I embrace both the boring and monotonous. Both as an artist and the complicated yet simple individual I am.
I'll remember you in my prayers. As for me:
God denies me what I need or think I need. And somehow, always ends up giving me something much better.
Because of that, I have no need as such, nor am I in search because I already committed that aspect of my needs to God. Love (not lizard brain love) that finds you...I believe, is companionship that lasts.
I can’t tell what men women need. People are so different. I don’t see there is a general rule applying to all.
If you ask my opinion, I need someone who shares the same personality traits of independence, exuberance and a love for freedom. And the relationship between us will hardly ever become boring or monotonous. :-)
Hello Karin. Monday morning. New week. A choice to be positive or negative. Go for substance ... or surface.
**All images hyperlinked**
1) Entrapment? I NEVER forget what I say or write.
Question is: Is there willful misinterpretation or inauthentic communication? The latter is addressed at #4 below.
= = = =
I grew up with women...strong women of the kind of values Margaret Dyreng Nadauld (above) talks about. I still surround myself with HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.
Wherever I find myself on the globe, I surround myself with only people...WOMEN & MEN who share such values. The gotcha-skepticism & cynicism thing has been tried and found wanting over and over again. Nothing has changed. But it continues to fail because the motives are not pure, even if materially, I/We are poor.
= = = =
2) The women who don't waste my time if you're referring to one the things I say ALL THE TIME ...are women who share Margaret Dyreng Nadauld's (above) values...Understand and embrace this blog (dedicated to my aunt): I Was Here. So Were You. What'd You CHOOSE To Do? And importantly: are content.And that's something one can't fake...Because it comes through in their actions and the things they choose to focus on. Click for more.
3) The above blog has 3 parts. And this is how to read blogs like this one (assuming you're after substance)...and positive vibes. Alternatively...there's always:
And God's love for you, me, and all.
4) PEACE OUT.
Hmm...Great question! And from a woman, too!
Ok. Let me check with Customer Service... Aka: The THiNKTaNK Department of Women Research
So I checked and there're two answers + more options (but I need your help):
1) It'd be really cool if you could provide some recommendations regarding "what men" women need.
**Respectful and democratic way, I think
2) If you click the CLICK HERE button (above) as shown in this previous blog, you'll get more blogs to hopefully, satify you a bit until...
3) I bake a blog exactly like this one. In fact, I do have one (of two...for women), but I don't to overwhelm the Blogs page. Let me know what you think!!
Is there another blog about what men we need? ;-)
Welcome toShenzhen Stuff
Sign Upor Sign In
Sign up for Shenzhen's first WeChat nightlife newsletter
© 2013 Created by Asia Stuff Media.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.