Get to know Kaminari
- And see if you can guess which two things he lied about in question 12.
30 (OMG, already?!)
Interests, influences, heroes:
history, military, taking pics (no to be confused with photography), reading. General Patton, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sir Richard Branson, Machiavelli.
What’s the first thing people usually notice about you?
Fat and body hair.
What is the one thing you always have with you?
A good appetite.
What is the most private thing you are willing to reveal here?
It depends on the alcohol level in my blood...
What are you doing in Shenzhen?
Enjoying my last days on Earth.
Why did you join Shenzhen Stuff?
I was looking for someone to show me around, before I moved here from HK. Didn't find, by the way. After half a year on the website, I think I know why.
Two of the following five are false:
1. I flunked out of a post-grad study due to playing online games.
2. On the average, I sleep four hours a day.
3. I bungee-jumped Macao Tower.
4. I'm lying about my 'relationship' status.
5. After 6 years of not using Japanese, I still know it better than Chinese.
What do you love most about Shenzhen?
The fact that I can eat and party any given day and at any given time of day (or night).
What are three things you could never do without?
Air, food, sex. I can be a very simple man sometimes.
If you had one supernatural power what would it be and why?
Invisibility. I like to watch other people, when they have no idea I'm doing it.
What are you doing on a typical Friday night?
Eat, drink, smoke and dance. Boring, huh?
What’s the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?
Brought me to China.